The transfer of Momentum, Energy, Mass, Electricity.
Recognized as a unified discipline of fundamental on basis of Fluxes, Forces.
A flux like – Heat Transfer, Momentum Transfer, Mass Transfer, Electricity and Chemical Reaction rate is directly proportional to respective conjugate force of
- Heat Transfer
- Temperature Gradient
- Momentum Transfer
- Velocity Gradient
- Mass Transfer
- Concentration Gradient
- Electric Potential Gradient
- Chemical Reaction
- Chemical Affinity
The constant of proportionality being a property of medium, like Thermal Conductivity, Viscosity, Diffusion Co-efficient and Electric Conductivity.
A driving force causes the respective flux from a higher to a lower potential and reverse never happens spontaneously.It’s law of nature
Transfer process indicates
The tendency of a system to proceed towards Equilibrium
For example In a solid body Non-uniform temperature distribution is transferred so establish a Uniform temperature distribution in the body
- Thermal InsulationIn cold places, we want hot coffee or hot tea, hot food. We design for reducing heat flow, e.g. heat exchanger, building insulation, thermos flask and so on. Thermal insulation materials must have low thermal conductivity. This is achieved by trapping air or some other gas inside small cavities in a solid. Low conductivity of gas to inhibit … Continue reading Thermal Insulation
- 3D Generative Advanced Manufacturing ProcessIt’s possible to build objects directly in three-dimensional space. Direct three-dimensional techniques are three types Shape generation through point by point Shape generation through surface by surface Shape generation through simultaneous creation of whole object. Beam Interference Solidification (BIS) This method was patented by Formiographic Engine. In this process, using material is a photosensitive transparent liquid plastic (Monomer). … Continue reading 3D Generative Advanced Manufacturing Process
- The Study Of TransferThe transfer of Momentum, Energy, Mass, Electricity. Recognized as a unified discipline of fundamental on basis of Fluxes, Forces. A flux like – Heat Transfer, Momentum Transfer, Mass Transfer, Electricity and Chemical Reaction rate is directly proportional to respective conjugate force of Heat Transfer Temperature Gradient Momentum Transfer Velocity Gradient Mass Transfer Concentration Gradient Electricity Electric Potential Gradient … Continue reading The Study Of Transfer
- ViscosityViscosity is defined as the property of fluid which offers resistance to the movement of one layer of fluid over another adjacent layer of the fluid. When two layers of a fluid, apart by a distance ‘dy’ , move one over the other at different velocities, say u and u+du as shown in figure, the viscosity together with … Continue reading Viscosity
- How to know the mass without weighing?Hello friends, Let’s talk about the mass of any material. You want to know about it, by using a formula… Using three easy steps That’s helpful for you… For Mass calculation without weighing any material. Let’s supposed I give you a sheet of steel and without weighing machine, tell me the mass of sheet. OK dear friend, yes … Continue reading How to know the mass without weighing?